UPTET 2021 Exam Date 2021: UPTET exam notification 2021 will be released on 4th October 2021. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is a state-level teaching eligibility exam conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). UPTET exam is conducted once a year for the recruitment of primary teachers (classes 1-5) and upper primary teachers (classes 6-8) in government schools of Uttar Pradesh.
UPTET Notification 2021
UPTET 2021 exam schedule has been released by UPPEB on 27th September 2021, As per the exam schedule, UPTET Notification 2021 PDF will be released by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) on 04th October 2021 for conducting the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test as announced by the board. The complete details about this eligibility test will be included in the detailed advertisement. The candidates who have been preparing for the UPTET 2021 Exam must stay tuned to get notified when the official notification is released. The Official UPTET Notification link will be mentioned below on 4th October 2021 once it has been released by UPBEB.
UPTET 2021 Notification- Exam Summary
Let’s have an overview of the UPTET 2021 Exam from the below table if you are planning to appear in the eligibility test for Primary or Upper Primary level teaching jobs.
|Exam Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, UPBEB|
|Exam Name||UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Level||Primary & Upper Primary|
|Language of Exam||English & Hindi|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPTET Exam Date 2021 Out
The exam date for UPTET 2021 exam has already been released by UPBEB. As per the latest update of UPBEB, the UPTET 2021 examination for the Primary & Upper Primary Level is scheduled to be conducted on 28th November 2021 and the result for the same will be declared on 28th December 2021. However, given below are tentative dates for UPTET 2021 exam:
|UPTET 2021 Events||Date|
|UPTET 2021 Notification||4th October 2021|
|UPTET 2021 Application Form starts on||7th October 2021|
|UPTET 2021 Application Form ends on||25th October 2021|
|Last Date for Making Fee Payment||26th October 2021|
|Last Date to Printout the application form||27th October 2021|
|Release of Call Letter||17th November 2021|
|UP TET Exam Date 2021||28th November 2021|
|Release of answer key||2nd December 2021|
|UPTET Result||28th December 2021|
Note: UPTET 2021 Examination will be conducted in 2 sessions. The Primary Level Teachers exam will be held in the morning session (10:00 to 12:30) and Upper Primary Level Teachers in the evening session (02:30 to 05:00).
UPTET 2021 Application Form
UPTET 2021 Online Registration will start on 7th October 2021 and ends on 25th October 2021. All candidates interested for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test can apply online for UPTET 2021 exam by clicking on the link mentioned below which will be added once active officially.
UPTET 2021 Online Application Form Link
Last Year, over 16 lakh candidates registered for the UPTET exam as compared to nearly 18 lakh registrations done in 2018. Out of the total applications received in 2019, over 10.5 lakh registrations were done for paper-I and over 5.5 lakh registrations were done for paper-II.
|Year||Registration for Primary Level||Registration for Upper-Primary Level||Total Registration|
UPTET 2021 Application Fee
The category wise online application fee for UPTET 2021 Paper-I & Paper-II exam is mentioned below:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper- I & II|
|Differently Abled Person||Rs.100/-||Rs.200/-|
UPTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must apply after reading the eligibility criteria to appear in the Paper-I and Paper-II of the UPTET 2021 exam: Here are the broad pointers:
UPTET Educational Qualification
UPTET Eligibility for Paper-I (Primary-Level Teachers): The applicants need to satisfy any one of the criteria given below to meet UPTET eligibility for Paper-I:
– Candidates should clear graduation in any discipline from UGC-recognized Universities/Institutions. However, after the completion of graduation, pursuing a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) is mandatory. Candidates in the final year of DElEd are also eligible to apply
– Candidates should clear their graduation and post that should pass the Basic Training Certificate (BTC) for distance education. Candidates in the final year are also eligible to apply.
– Candidates should clear graduation or post-graduation with a minimum of 50 per cent marks. Along with this, candidates should also be pursuing a Bachelor of Education (BEd).
– Candidates should clear graduation or post-graduation with minimum 45 percent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete BEd.
– Candidates should complete their graduation along with BTC in Urdu. Candidates in final year are also eligible to apply.
– Candidates should complete their graduation and also possess a diploma in teaching from Aligarh Muslim University.
– Candidates should have completed their graduation and acquired the degree of Moavill-E-Urdu before August 08, 1997.
– Candidates should complete their class 12th with minimum 50 percent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete the four-year duration Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd).
UPTET Eligibility for Paper-II (Upper Primary-Level Teachers): The applicants have to satisfy any one of the criteria given below to gain UPTET eligibility for applying in Paper II:
– Candidates should complete their graduation from a recognised college or university. Along with this, candidates should also complete two-year duration DElEd (BTC).
– Candidates should clear graduation or post-graduation with minimum 50 percent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete BEd/ BEd Special Education. Candidates in the final year of BEd/ BEd Special Education are also eligible to apply.
– Candidates should complete their class 12th with minimum 50 percent marks. Along with this, candidates should complete four-year duration BScEd/ BSc BEd from a UGC/ National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) recognised institution. Candidates in the final year of BScEd/ BSc BEd are also eligible to apply.
– Candidates should complete their class 12th with minimum 50 percent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete four-year BElEd. Candidates in the final year of BElEd are also eligible to apply.
– Candidates should complete their graduation with minimum 50 percent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete one-year duration BEd. Candidates in the final year of BEd are also eligible to apply.
UPTET Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should be between 18 and 35 years of age to apply for UPTET exam. However, there is no limit on the number of attempts that candidates can take for UPTET exam.
UPTET 2021 Selection Process
UPTET selection process includes the following stages:
Step 1- UPTET exam consists of two papers. Paper-I needs to be given by aspirants who plan to teach classes 1-5. Paper-II needs to be given by candidates who plan to teach classes 6-8. Candidates who plan to teach classes 1-8 need to appear for both papers.
Step 2- UPTET result is announced by UPBEB on the official website of the exam. Candidates scoring a minimum of 60 percent marks in the written test are declared UPTET qualified.
Step 3- Candidates qualifying for the written test are issued an eligibility certificate by UPBEB. Candidates having the certificate are eligible to apply for teaching jobs in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. The Validity of UPTET has been revised to be valid for a lifetime. Till now the UPTET certificate was valid for only five years.
UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern
UPTET Exam Pattern 2021 for Primary Stage (Paper I for class I to class V),
Duration of Examination: Two and a half hours (150 minutes)
|UPTET 2021 Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Hindi)||30||30|
|Language II (English/ Urdu/ Sanskrit)||30||30|
UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern for Junior Level Teachers (Paper-II for Classes VI to VIII)
Duration of examination: Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes)
|UPTET 2021 Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Science and Mathematics (OR)
UP TET 2021 Syllabus
UP TET Syllabus 2021 is released every year along with its official website by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). The UPTET syllabus for paper-I and II will contain a list of subjects and topics from which questions will be asked in the teacher eligibility test. Candidates can check UPTET 2021 Syllabus. It is a good strategy to go in and out of the syllabus of the exam before start preparing for the exam.
Check UPTET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
UPTET 2021 Exam Date 2021
Previously, the marks scored by a candidate through UPTET Exam were valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue, however, the validity of certification has been revised to be valid till lifetime. The qualified candidates can anytime grab a teaching job in primary level or upper primary level with its UPTET Marks. The revised validity for UPTET Scores has been made effective from 2011.
UPTET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for any government exam will be released on 17th November 2021 for the candidates who have successfully registered for UPTET Exam. The candidates have to download UPTET Admit Card from the official website http://updeled.gov.in only as no hardcopy or email regarding hall ticket will be sent by the authority. The admit card for UPTET 2021 Paper-I & Paper-II will be issued separately.
UPTET 2021 Answer Key
UPTET 2021 Answer Key will be released on 02nd December 2021 on the official website of UPBEB. The candidates can calculate their approximate marks with the correct responses released by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board on its official website. The window for raising objection will also be activated facilitating the candidates to challenge the questions or answers released.
UPTET 2021 Result
The result for UPTET 2021 will be released after each phase of the exam is completed. The result of the UPTET 2021 exam will be released on 28th December 2021 announcing the names of the candidates who clear the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test and will be issued the UPTET Certification for the same.
UPTET 2021 Cut-Off
UPTET 2021 Cut-Off will be declared once the result for the same has been released.